Got a question? Call or Text us today - (678) 514-7243
Want to learn how to trade Forex? Are you tired of losing in trading?
Trading Forex consistently takes practice. It also requires the right mentorship too!
The Forex Mastery Mentoring Program offered by Boss Traders are professional traders who have made their living in the Capital Markets. The education you will receive is based on proven strategies and techniques, not theoretical book learning. The program will allow new traders to walk through the same practical training that is offered at top tier trading institutions. Our Forex Mastery Mentoring Program is designed for absolutely anyone who is serious about trading. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an experienced trader we have training and coaching for everyone at every level of experience. What we don’t do is promise to help you "get rich quick" – that’s why you won’t see any crazy income claims from us. Our Forex mastery mentoring program is not a cookie-cutter program where one size fits all. We tailor our mentoring sessions to your background, experience and financial objectives.
1. An individually custom-designed curriculum tailored to your learning needs. You will get to study at your own pace and focus on the areas that need the most attention. This is not a high volume, mass prepared course. An individual curriculum is designed for each individual based on their current level of knowledge, experience and financial goals.
2. Six months of mentoring. Mentoring sessions take place online via Skype or Teamviewer so they are convenient. Sessions are conducted one-on-one and can be accessed on any computer with an internet connection.
3. Access to our comprehensive Forex training course. The course includes such topics as:
4. Three powerful trading strategies. These are the same strategies we use every day to extract profits out of the Forex market.
5. Personal trading plan creation. Having a plan is crucial if you want to be consistently successful and survive in the trading game.
6. Access to our private trading community. You will be able to participate in live training sessions and can ask your mentor questions.
7. Daily Trade Signals. We let you know via email the trades that we are placing for the day.
8. Step-by-step guidance. From basic to advance, we will walk you through everything to become a successful Forex trader.
9. Technical live and email support.
Before beginning the course, we'll conduct an initial phone interview during which we discuss your financial goals, expectations, past experience in trading Forex and your strengths and weaknesses as a trader. Once you're accepted into the course, you will then set up a schedule with your mentor for your customized online sessions. During the individual programs, you will get to study at your own pace and focus on the areas you need the most attention. This is not a high volume, mass prepared course. An individual curriculum is designed for each student based on his or her current level of knowledge, experience, and financial goals.
Each week, you will be given assignments as well as follow-up questions to make certain you understand the information being presented. If you have a particular need or weakness, we'll help you develop your skills in the areas that you wish to improve upon.
Mentoring sessions will be conducted one-on-one with your mentor via online and can be accessed on any computer with an Internet connection.
You can learn to trade with the school of hard knocks, but that takes a long time and normally a lot of capital and stress. Having an experienced trader guide you as you learn is the most effective path to becoming a profitable trader.
For more info on this program, email: email@example.com
If you have further questions please visit our FAQ page.
To get started right now, click the signup button below.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign Exchange, Futures, Options and Stock trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with the different markets, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax adviser if you have any questions.
All Rights Reserved. © 2018 Boss Traders, LLC.